The wearing of school uniform is compulsory.
Our school uniform with the school logo can be bought from Monkhouse.
27 Union Street, Oldham OL1 1XS
Telephone: 0161 627 0417
Website: Topform Monkhouse Uniform
Any other suppliers using our school logo are doing so without permission and the quality has not been assured. Uniform from supermarkets or other retailers without a logo are acceptable alternatives if you wish.
Our uniform consists of the following;
- Grey sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt or polo t-shirt
- Grey skirt, trousers, shorts or pinafore
- White, grey or black socks/tights
- Sensible black shoes
- A red/white gingham dress (usually in the warmer weather)
- An outdoor coat and hat etc. suitable for the weather
In bad weather children should have their school shoes in a bag to change into once in the building. Please ensure all belongings are clearly labelled with your child’s name and year group.
- White round neck t-shirt
- Black Shorts (black jogging pants/leggings and a school jumper can be worn for outdoor PE in cold weather)
- Pumps or Trainers
- Spare pair of socks – useful for children who wear tights to school.
Each class has spare kit available (including swimming kit). In the unlikely event that your child does not have their own kit they will still be able to access the National Curriculum.
Jewellery & Valuables
Our school policy is that the children are not allowed to bring in mobile phones at any time. The children are only permitted to wear a pair of stud earrings and a wristwatch. All other types of earrings/jewellery are considered dangerous and are not permitted in school. Please keep expensive jewellery and valuables including fitbit/smart watches at home.
Long hair should be tied up so it does not cause a distraction to learning or is unsafe. Ribbons and bows should be of a suitable size and colour in relation to the uniform. Extreme haircuts are not permited.